Wednesday 23 September 2015

Dessert Dreaming















Hey guys! I hope you're all having a good week!

As promised I thought I'd do another outfit post showing you some stuff i got through the post last week. i'm not going to lie it was so cold out when i got these pictures but i didnt let that stop me, I'm forever wishing it was summer again so I can wear stuff like this but we never have good weather here in England, maybe I should move to California...(I wish).


Anyway I brought this t-shirt from Electric West and its so perfect, it gives every outfit I wear this really chilled out western vibe which im really into at the moment so I thought id pair it with this 70s aztec vest I got from Newlook a while back and it goes hand in hand I think. I then wore these perfect velvet lace up shorts from Homecookedkarma, they are so flattering and different which I love, they do them in a dark purple which im thinking about getting for the fall. last but not least I got some new cowboy boots which I have been wearing non stop, they are so comfortable and really western which again i love! I actually added some feathers to the side of the boots to give it more of a boho feel. I then just wore my concho choker, fedora, rings and bracelets from Bohomoon.


I hope you like my outfit..

 From top to bottom..

Fedora - Primark
Concho choker -Etsy
T-shirt - Electric west
70s vest - Newlook
Velvet laceup shorts - Homecookedkarma
Tights - Primark
Cow boy boots -Amazon
Bracelet/rings -Bohomoon




 Don't forget to follow me on...



Amy xoxo

2 comments: