Sunday 23 March 2014

Bad Habits...






So I went to a vintage fair today with my mum and sister and brought some really nice vintage pieces, including this jumper which was £10! Bargain!

I thought I'd wear it with some high waisted shorts which I got from Primark in the sale for only £1.00! So now I have the choice to tuck it in or not, I cant decided which way is best though..I was mostly drawn to this jumper because the colors go quite well with my hair, its also hand knitted and very thin so I could still wear it in the summer hopefully <3

From top to bottom ..

Glasses - Ebay
Jumper - Vintage fair
Disco shorts - Primark
Tights - Primark
Aggy strap boots - Aliexpress

Hope you like my look

Amy xoxo 


Lookbook
Instagram
Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Glad I found your blog on lookbook!
    Love your style <3
    I just started my blog and would really appreciate a visit from you and maybe some feedback :-)

    www.we-are-this-age.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much! Your blog is awesome! <3
    I followed you on here and fanned you on lookbook ^-^

    ReplyDelete